Broken Britain is a term which has been used to describe a perceived widespread state of social decay in Britain. The term is linked with several issues including child neglect, binge and under age drinking, violent gang, knife and gun crime, teenage pregnancy, family breakdown. Is all this actually true? Is the grass greener in […]
Archive | September, 2011
Read full story • Comments are closed
If You Only Do One Thing On My Website, Then watch the Video Below in full screen
- 5 tips to stop procrastination
- Lyndon Farrington “Watch this Motivational Video until its WHO you are”
- You want something, Go Get It!
- Lyndon farrington “Dont miss the chance to grow”
- How to Live A Successful Life
- Lyndonfarrington.co.uk ” Attitude is everything, Positive mental attitude”
- Believe In Yourself Zig Ziglar motivational speaker
- The fun is in the climb
- Have we lived before?
- Things the whole country would vote for
- Click your fingers on Christmas day